So for now I'm sticking with Visual Studio 2010 for anything that has an installer, like some of the Free Software I am building.
What's new at a glance:
- Build "Metro" style apps
- Framework 4.5
- Portable class library format - target multiple framework versions!
- Online Sample Gallery
- Better performance and code analysis
- No longer supports deployment projects
- Improved graphics editing tools
- IIS Express gives you an identical development environment to IIS.
|It really doesn't like how I did the custom events|